Position Openings in the Following Locations:
- Toronto, Canada
- London, UK
- Dubai, UAE
The Project manager will report to the Delivery Team Manager and is responsible for the development of new and revised processes to support the client functions. The Project Manager will be the key individual around whom new Carta program deliveries will be managed it is expected that the individual selected will contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Carta delivery team with proactive suggestions and actions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager will have ownership of all day-to-day activities listed below for specific clients:
- Support the end phase of the sales cycle to align salees and implementation tassks and ensure that a client's program requirements are captured in such a way that a contract can be constructed around a specified final deliverable
- Ensuring that the client requirements are deliverable within the technical, functional, regulatory and commercial architectures.
- Owning and managing the delivery of the contracted prepaid card program to the agreed requirement.
- Primary client contact during the delivery cycle
- Managing the set up of any 3rd party organizations, functions or architectures required by the agreed requirement.
- Management of the testing and acceptance phase of the program.
- Implementation of any new or amended processes associated with a client requirement.
- Obtaining sigh off for all relevant parties including clients, issuers and any other organizations prior to putting the program live.
- Management of the transition of programs from specification and development through to live operation.
- Managing any changes to the scope of the project during the delivery cycle.
- Liaison with the Account management and commercial teams to manage impacts and risks associated with change management activities
- Background with similar roles in a fast growing B2B2C focused company
- Experience utilizing real time IT and customer service systems.
- Prior prepaid card program knowledge would be preferred
- Ability to identify gaps in processes and design and implement effective solutions
- Excellent communicator, able to build effective relationships at all levels, externally with clients as well as internally with colleagues.
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and a self-starter
Contact email@example.com for more details and submit CV